If you do not have your Shopify products set to track inventory, then it is always assumed that the eBay quantity is 1. eBay will automatically be set to quantity 1 when publishing. If you were to change the eBay quantity to a value other than 1, a sync will occur and revert that change back to quantity 1.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit my listing directly on eBay?
- What are eBay attributes?
- What are eBay business policies?
- Can I edit my business policies directly on eBay?
- Do I have to send all of my inventory to eBay?
- What if I'm not tracking inventory in Shopify?
- How can I publish additional listings if I've reached my eBay seller limits?
- Can I set a maximum quantity value I want to send to eBay for all listings?
- If I change my Shopify pricing, will eBay pricing change?
- Will my eBay listings auto restock?