1. Select the Get button
2. Get started by connecting your existing eBay account or registering a new account by selecting the Connect button
3. Sign in to your existing eBay account or register a new account. If you're signing in with an existing account, you will be taken to an Agree button to complete the link from eBay to Shopify. If you're registering a new eBay account, follow the on screen prompts to submit your business information to eBay. Once submitted, select Agree.
4. Once you're returned to the eBay app in Shopify, there are a few product setup steps to set up for your eBay listings. The first step is to configure your inventory location.
- If you've added a new eBay account, please Continue.
- If you've linked an existing eBay account, you most likely have eBay business policies already set up within eBay and the set up steps will be skipped for payment settings, tax tables, shipping settings, and return settings since the existing eBay business policies will import from eBay. You may edit or add new business policies later. Please select Complete Setup and continue below at step 9.
5. Enter your Paypal email address and set up your state tax details. Then Continue.
6. Free domestic shipping is pre-selected for you. You may edit or add additional domestic and international shipping options.
7. A default 30 day return policy is pre-selected for you, you may edit this policy. Then choose Complete Setup.
8. Choose your eBay categories or continue with the categories that have been pre-selected for you (you may change these selections later).
9. Once product setup is complete, you're ready to start selling on eBay! Select the Review & Publish button.
10. Use the checkboxes to select the products you would like to publish and choose Publish to eBay.
11. You have one more chance to review prior to publishing. On the review page, you may edit your eBay title, pricing, inventory, category selection and more.
Ready? Select Save & Publish!
12. Your listings are now in processing status and in a few moments will be for sale on eBay!
13. Congrats! You're now selling on eBay!
14. Your eBay orders will automatically be shown in Shopify and once fulfilled in Shopify, that status will automatically be shared with eBay.