Absolutely! In sync settings you do have the ability to set a maximum import quantity. This means when we import and sync your inventory from Shopify, this is the maximum quantity that will be transferred to eBay as long as your Shopify products are set to track inventory. This can be helpful to mitigate eBay Listing Limits or to induce urgency in buyers by displaying a limited quantity.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit my listing directly on eBay?
- What are eBay attributes?
- What are eBay business policies?
- Can I edit my business policies directly on eBay?
- Do I have to send all of my inventory to eBay?
- What if I'm not tracking inventory in Shopify?
- How can I publish additional listings if I've reached my eBay seller limits?
- Can I set a maximum quantity value I want to send to eBay for all listings?
- If I change my Shopify pricing, will eBay pricing change?
- Will my eBay listings auto restock?